Please click on each of the buttons below to access the required patient forms for treatment in our office. These forms should be filled out, signed and submitted within the 24-hour time period prior to your appointment.
Let us start by thanking everyone who expressed well wishes to our office during the state-mandated closure. It is much appreciated to know you care about us as much as we care about you!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. We are here to support you and will continue to find new ways to provide you with the highest quality orthodontic care.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. These changes have been made out of an abundance of caution for your health, as well as that of the other patients being seen in the office, the doctor, staff, and any public with whom they might come in contact. We will continue to closely monitor changes regarding dentistry daily and will implement new policies if necessary based on the latest state and federal guidelines and recommendations.
Our new appointment policies and protocols include:
- All appointments will be made via phone, not at the front desk.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, and allow us to properly sanitize before the next appointment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. (This is ultra important! We need to stay on schedule for everyone's safety and convenience.).
- Patients should brush their teeth before coming to our office; they will not be able to brush them in the office. Our brushing station will be closed. Our restrooms will be closed
- Your car is our new waiting room. We ask that you wait in your vehicle until the time of your scheduled appointment. Please text us at (610) 792-5530 with your name when you arrive. A staff member will escort the patient into the office. (Texting to this number is limited for this use only and will only work during appointment hours. Please do not use this number to text us for any other reason than to announce your arrival at your appointment. You may use this number to call us, but the texting function of our office number is reserved for the current visiting patients.)
- Only the patient with the appointment should enter the office. If absolutely necessary, one adult may accompany the patient into their appointment.
- Everyone entering the office must wear a mask. We will not provide masks, as our supplies are limited.
- Before entering the office everyone will have their temperature taken via a touchless forehead scan. If over 100.4 degrees, we will reschedule their appointment.
- Please do not to touch anything in the office unless absolutely necessary. (Keeping your hands in your pockets is a good way to remember this.)
- When the appointment is finished, one of our team members will escort the patient back to their vehicle and provide an appointment summary to the parent.
If you would like to speak to Dr. Wirant during your child's appointment, we are using an app called Jitsi Meet for telemedicine. You will need to download the app on your cell phone prior to your appointment. You will text us (610-792-5530) upon your arrival in the parking lot and request a code to use during your child's appointment. After you receive the code, go to drwirant.com on your phone to join the meeting.
We have cancelled over 9 weeks of appointments, and will do our best to see everyone in a timely and efficient manner. Being closed for over 9 weeks, in addition to all the new protocols we must follow greatly increases the time we need for each and every appointment. It will take a few months for us to get “caught up” and back to the "new normal.”
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We are truly grateful that you have chosen to support our small business. We wish you all good health, and we can’t wait to see you again in person or via our telemedicine app soon!